Sunday, 21 May 2017

T-SHIRTS FOR DAYS

CHOKER - HERE // DAISAY - HERE // BLUE - HERE // FLORAL - HERE // SHOULDERS - HERE

Zaful sells a lot of beautiful pieces of clothing, and this time I wanted to focused more on their t-shirts. I picked five that are all different styles and I can not choose a favorite. Floral stuff is still something I really like and I'm glad that's still a trend now. Cold shoulders tops is something I still don't know if it's my thing but they do look nice. And see through stuff looks really cool, and Zaful has a lot of see through club dresses right that they wanted to share, so you can see them here.  Hope you like it 
~
Zaful vende peças de roupa muito giras e desta vez queria focar-me mais nas suas t-shirts. Eu escolhi cinco que apesar de serem diferentes estilos eu não consigo escolher uma preferida. Padrões com flores é algo que eu gosto muito e estou contente por ainda estarem na moda. Camisolas com os "ombros caídos" é algo que ainda não sei se gosto, mas ficam muito bem nas outras pessoas. Coisas transparentes são fantásticas, e a Zaful tem muitas coisas assim neste momento e podem ver aqui. Espero que gostem 

5 comentários:

  1. I'm not normally one for t shirts but love the black embroidered ones - such a perfect look for summer :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. quero todas ahaha

    https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aquela das flores brancas é tão diferente, adorei-a!

    Marli, do My Own Anatomy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essas t-shirts são tão lindas! Acho que quero todas *-*

    http://purflefox.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.