Friday, 6 January 2017

LOSER

 
Sweater* - Dresslily // Coat - Lefties // Trousers - Bershka // Choker* -  Zaful // Ft. my old creepers from ebay ♡

I just got this knitted sweater from Dresslily that is super comfortable and has such a beautiful color. I usually go for monochrome looks, but I love my pastels once in a while and I decided to pair the sweater with some ripped jeans adapted to winter hehe 
And of course, yet another choker. This one is from Zaful and I like that is velvet and has so many layers! Hope you like it ♡
~
Recebi recentemente esta camisola da Dresslily que tem uma cor mesmo bonita e também é muito confortável. Eu normalmente ando com roupa mais monocromática, mas também adoro os meus pasteis e decidi usar a camisola com umas calças rasgadas que adaptei para o inverno.
E claro, mais um choker. Este é da Zaful e adoro que seja de veludo e que tenha tantas camadas! Espero que gostem ♡



6 comentários:

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.