Thursday, 11 February 2016

Instagram | January 2016


Here's what I have posted on my Instagram this past January. I also recently hit 1k followers so that was very exciting, you can follow me here if you want! Another exciting thing is that I'm going to watch Deadpool today and I'm so thrilled YAY.
~
Aqui está o que publiquei no meu Instagram neste Janeiro. Por acaso atingi os mil seguidores recentemente e foi bastante bom, podem seguir-me aqui se quiserem! Outra coisa fantástica é que hoje vou finalmente ver Deadpool e mal posso esperar YAY.


5 comentários:

  1. Que fotografias tão giras :) já te segui no Instagram! *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos dear and Congrats for your 1K followers ^^
    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tens fotos super giras no teu Instagram! E Deadpool é awesome, também já vi *-*

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.