Friday, 1 May 2015

Stripes, Leather & Lace

Top & Shoes - Pull & Bear // Skirt & Kimono - Sheinside

Today I tried to combine three of my favorite things that I love in clothes: stripes, (faux) leather and lace. I hope I didn't failed haha. I also really wanted to show you the shoes that I'm wearing here because I'm obsessed with them and they're very comfortable.
And as you can see I have darker roots now because I'm trying to get rid of the black hair without damaging my hair but it will be a long process...
~
Hoje tentei combinar três das minha coisas favoritas em roupas: riscas, pele (falsa) e renda. Espero não ter falhado haha. Eu também queria muito mostrar os sapatos que estou a usar aqui pois estou obcecada e eles são bastante confortáveis. 
Agora estou com as raízes do cabelo mais escuras porque estou a tentar livrar-me do preto sem estragar o meu cabelo, mas vai ser um longo processo...



17 comentários:

  1. O Kimono é tão lindo !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, you look sensational :)

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei tudo tudo tudo! Os sapatos são a minha perdição, sou louca por sapatos desse gênero...

    Bjs,
    un--cover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro o conjunto! Fica tão bem! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice skirt!
    Happy weekend,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so nice, love the lace detailing on the kimono :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/inspired-manish-arora.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly didn't fail! :) Love the look! And goodluck on your hair journey!

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit! the kimono looks perfect on you ;) and the shoes are amazing! I want them!
    Kisses from www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The outfit is stunning! I love it!
    Want to follow each other on GFC? Let me know, I always follow back <3

    www.absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorei o kimono!
    xx
    Blog: adonadasushi.blogspot.pt
    Nova página: facebook.com/blogdadonadasushi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorei o kimono eheh !
    beijinhos,
    Segui

    elegantetpuissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.