Monday, 9 February 2015

Privacy Please by OPI


 OPI Nail Polish in Privacy Please
~8€ (on sale)
x
I went on Perfumes & Companhia specifically to see and possibly buy an OPI nail polish. Luckily, there were a few selections of colors on sale and I decided to pick this nude one for only 8€. I consider that a nice price. I find the name really appropriate as it is a nude color and it's called Privacy Please hehe. The duration is quite good, it lasts about 4/5 days with minor chipping. I had to apply 3 coats to look how you can seen in the pictures because it is a bit transparent.
 This was my first time buying a nail polish from this brand and I'll definitely try some more. If you have any suggestions of colors please comment below!
//
Eu fui à Perfumes & Companhia especificamente para ver e possivelmente comprar um verniz da OPI. Felizmente, havia algumas cores em saldos e então decidi comprar este nude por apenas 8€. Achei um bom preço pois eles costumam ser mais caros. Eu acho o nome muito apropriado como é um nude e chama-se "Privacidade Por favor" hehe. A duração até é boa pois dura-me mais ou menos 4/5 dias sem lascar (muito). Eu tive de aplicar 3 camadas para ficar como podem ver nas fotos pois ele é um pouco transparente.
Foi a primeira vez que comprei um verniz desta marca e com certeza vou experimentar mais alguns. Se tiverem alguma sugestão de cores, por favor deixem um comentário!

11 comentários:

  1. What a bargain for a OPI nail polish and great colour choice!! love your blog so much!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this nude shade very much. I'm a huge fan of this brand. They have some amazing shades! I wondered if you would like to follow each other. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Followed you via GFC. I would be happy if you follow me back! :)

      Delete
  3. not a color i would normally wear but i actually really like it!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nail polish! <3 Me as a new follower you have in any case already for sure! I would be very happy if you would also look at times past me and supported me as a new subscriber. :)

    Dearest greetings Schlodde <3

    moreschlodde.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow each other? I follow you now...
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cor é linda! Adoro cores neutras em vernizes *-*

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice colour! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.