Friday, 9 January 2015

January SALES


I went shopping this week and I wasn't planning on buying much so I just bought these two pieces that I wanted for a while, and a book.


I wanted a oversized denim jacket for a long time, I have a normal one and it ain't the same thing. The reason I haven't bought one before was because they were always a bit pricey. This one wasn't very cheap, but I really liked it so it was now or never. I do see myself wearing it a lot.

x

I don't usually wear turtlenecks because I always feel suffocated, but I saw some people styling this type with a loose high neck so I decided to buy it. Because it is loose, it feels like a scarf and as it is pretty long I see myself wearing it with leggings, turning into a warm and comfortable outfit.



8 comentários:

  1. I'm in love with your oversized jacket!! <3 I definitely went to look for it on the website.

    Kind regards,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jacket! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. São duas peças simples mas giras, o casaco de ganga é uma peça indispensável :D

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pieces, especially the sweater! XX

    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED an oversized jacket in my life ASAP!

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jacket, I got a vintage oversized one off of eBay for a tenner a few years ago, there are some gems on eBay!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.