Thursday, 6 November 2014

ZOELLA BEAUTY


Products by Zoella Beauty
Creamy Madly Dreamy / Body Lotion
Blissful Mistful / Fraganced Body Mist
Soak Opera / Bath Soap and Shower Cream
Let's Glow / Fraganced Candle
Fizz Bar / Fraganced Bath Fizzer

Zoe is one of my favourite youtubers and persons, she is so inspiring and I admire her so much for so many things. And as you may or may not know, she (fairly) recently launched her own range of beauty/pampering products, Zoella Beauty. As a subscriber, of course I had to buy it to try and show my support. 
There are 5 Different products and 2 different makeup bags. They all smell lovely and have very similar scents. My favourites are the Blissful Mistful Fraganced and the Let's Glow candle. You can buy her products at feelunique (ships to Portugal), but you have to hurry as it goes out of stock very fast!

6 comentários:

  1. Também estou a pensar encomendar, mas ainda não sei bem o quê. Ai...

    Adoro as fotos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! Can't wait to get the products myself!

    xx Emma, ouvrirlabouche.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her eyes watching seems kinda scary but still cute stuff/design, love the polka dots!

    http://marygolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so so so want to try these products but they don't sell them in my local superdrug :(

    Have a pretty day,
    Kayleigh xoxo

    havea-prettyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I needed to know what best to buy! x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.