Thursday, 2 October 2014

September Favourites | 2014


Entertainment:
The Maze Runner (Book & Movie)
I read the first book of the trilogy and can't wait to read the next two. So intriguing that I couldn't stop reading. I actually finished the book two days after the movie premiere so of course I went to see that and I was not disappointed, if though the movie was not true to the book it was still very fun.

Free! 
I watched so many animes last month (Ao Haru Ride, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, etc...) But I really enjoy the two seasons of Free! that's about 5 boys who love to swim... basically (Link to the synopse for the ones interested).

Beauty:
Bourjois - Sourcil Précision EyeBrow Pencil
Finally decided to take a better care of my eyebrows, so I bought a brow pencil and I'm loving it.

Food:
Milka Cookies
Imagine Kit-Kat but with milka chocolate. I'm so obsessed with these cookies that I have eaten way too many last month, but they're the most delicious thing ever.

Music:
Alt-J - This is all yours
Obsessed with their new album. Below is the song I like the most so far!


1 comentários:

  1. Os milka são favoritos no resto dos meses também xP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.