Wednesday, 20 August 2014

LONDON HAUL


Hello everyone! I finally decided to share with you what I got to buy in the city of London. I was very excited about everything, so if you want to know more about what a bought just keep reading.


The first thing I bought was two books at the Waterstones bookshop. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell and Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green & David Leuithan. They were two for £11.


I went to Lush for the first time EVER, and oh god was I excited. I was scared that if I bought bath bombs they would break on my trip back to Portugal, so I decided to buy just one and it arrived perfectly. I got the Blackberry Bath Bomb (x) that smells amazing and can't wait to use it. The other thing I bought was the Bubblegum Lip Scrub (x) as I was very curious to try that out.


I don't remember where I bought this from, but YAY I finally bought a Naked palette! I chose the Naked 2 because comparing the three on the store this was the one that caught my attention. It was £37.


When I went to Boots I wanted to buy way more, but I was able to contain myself and only bought those four products. The they're Real! push-up liner by Benefit (x), WAKE ME UP concealer by Rimmel (x) and two ColorBurst by Revlon - Matte balm, Sultry (x) and Balm Stain, Crush (x).


I went to New Look and bought a Kimono (x) and a little eyeshadow palette (x).

Finally, I was at Tesco when I saw this VOSS water bottle for only £1.30 and I had to buy it.

That was everything, thanks for reading :D

15 comentários:

  1. Olá!

    Gostei imenso de tudo e tenho um conselho em relação à bath bomb da Lush! Eu costumo comprar e como não são bem a coisas mais barata costumo parti-las com uma faca e uso mais do que uma vez. As grandes, como a tua, dão para umas 4 vezes e as mais pequenas para 2 vezes. A melhor forma de a guardares, tanto inteira como se a partires, é dentro daqueles saquinhos plásticos com o fecho. Se não tiveres desses guarda num saco de plástico qualquer mas não no de papel porque vai absorver os óleos que a bath bomb traz.

    Por acaso esta semana vou fazer um post no blog sobre isto. xD

    Espero que te tenhas divertido!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada pelo conselho :D por acaso estava a pensar em parti-la porque é mesmo grande e é uma pena usá-la toda de uma vez!!

      Delete
  2. you bought so many lovely things, hope you enjoyed your time in London :) the revlon matte balm in sultry is one of my all time favourites! x
    jennyseverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :p I think it's also becoming one of my favourites hehe

      Delete
  3. Nice haul! London is amazing right

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pieces you've picked, especially love the kimono with the flower print!

    x

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read both books and they are brillaint! Waterstones is pretty great. I love the kimono!
    How did you find London? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are :D and Waterstones is heaven!
      London was amazing, thank you xx

      Delete
    2. When I wait for my friends to get to places we were supposed to meet, I just go into Waterstones and read books haha. I could stay there for hours!
      That's good, it's really interesting to see what people who do not live in London think of it :3 x

      Delete
    3. The books look amazing! Definitely adding them to my reading list!

      http://lapetiteartist.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  6. Both of those books are on my to read list! I need to finish A Great and Terrible Beauty first :)
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like have nearly all of the stuff you have purchased! It's so cool to see how someone has such a similar makeup / fashion taste as me! I also have the John green book but I've not read it yet! II love the water bottle and I'm defos going to pick it up next time I go into Tesco! I love your blog!x

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaat I've been seeing the bottle everywhere, but couldn't find it in a store! I hope we havit in tesco in the Czech republic :)
    I love your pictures! Ad I didn't know about that book by John Green -- great post :))
    I'm your newest follower :)

    It would meant the world to me if you visited my blog <3 If you have some time to spare :)

    Berry The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.