Monday, 7 July 2014

New In: BOOKS


This time, instead of showing you what I bought beauty/fashion related, I have a bit of literature. I want to make this blog more than just fashion and beauty, I want to share a little of everything I enjoy. This might be interesting if you're looking for something to read, and I'm not doing a review of books because I'm not very good at it...
The books are very different from each other, one is romance and the other one is horror hehe.

1. FANGIRL (I'm very excited to read this one, as I saw lots of people talking about it.)

Cat and Wren are identical twins and until recently they did absolutely everything together. Now they're off to university and Wren's decided she doesn't want to be one half of a pair any more - she wants to dance, meet boys, go to parties and let loose. It's not so easy for Cath. She would rather bury herself in fanfiction she writes where there's romance far more intense than anything she's experienced in real life.
Now Cath has to decide whether she's ready to open her heart to new people and new experiences, and she's realizing that there's more to learn about love than she ever thought possible.

2. Doctor Sleep (A sequel for the book " The Shinning", one of my favourites so I had to read this one)

Finally, he settles into a job at a nursing home where he draws his remnant 'shining' power to help people pass on. Then he meets Abra Stone, a young girl with the brightest 'shining' ever seen. But her gift is attracting a tribe of paranormals. They may look harmless, old and devoted to their Recreational vehicles, but The True Knot live off the 'steam' that children like Abra produce.
Now Dan must confront his old demons as he battles for Abra's soul and survival.

If you're interested on what I'm reading add me on Goodreads :p

14 comentários:

  1. I haven't heard of the Fangirl book. The concept seems super cute though!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(65)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    www.alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing what other people are reading :) These look great, I might have to pick these up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't a massive fan of Doctor Sleep, I think I expected too much since I love the Shining so much. Great Blog xx

    realisebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so dying to read Dr Sleep! It looks awesome!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was that Fangirl book good? :) it sounds like something i would like to read!
    I just found your blog here, and like it very much! followed you on GTC, if you wanna check out my blog and maybe follow me back, you find it on www.7thStyle.blogspot.com!

    hugs from finland x :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, lovely! I nominated you for the 'liebster Award'. Would be cool if you could check it out on my blog xx

    http://behappyandpeaceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fangirl is really great! I read it a few months ago and really liked it. :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog

    http://thisenemyofmine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.