Friday, 30 May 2014

(swiggity swag) What's in my Bag?

i'm sorry


 Bag from Primark. This is currently what I use. It was super cheap and it's great just to carry around and I can throw a lot of stuff in there. Now let's see what's normally inside it.

BEAUTY ESSENTIALS
Sunnies from Forever 21, Lotion from Sephora, Lip Balm from Maybelline (Baby Lips), Hair Accessory from Forever 21.

CAN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT THEM
Two phones because one is broken and I need to make calls, and I'm poor so I can't buy a new one. Headphones so I can't listen to my music all day. House Keys. Purse from Deeply, with documents and money. Coin purse handmade by my godmother (so cute isn't it?) with coins and bobby pins.

YOU NEVER KNOW ESSENTIALS
Tissues from Kleenex, (mini) Water from Jumbo, Gum from Trident.


FOR SCHOOL
Notebook and Pen. For university or for when I need to write something down.

Tell me one thing that's always on your bag in the comments!

7 comentários:

  1. I love your bag and I pretty much have all these in bag too, just different brands haha x I hope you can get a new phone soon :)

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great to see the contents of someone else's bag! I love your bag and you've got so many handy items inside it! I love the coin purse! And I'd never leave without a notebook to write down my ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I agree and thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Eu quero é uma mala como a tua :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. acho que são fáceis de encontrar hehe

      Delete
  4. adoro ver este tipo de post! és bem prática, eu parece que ando com o mundo dentro da mala:p

    http://waterproof-d.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.