Tuesday, 15 April 2014

The Body Shop: Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion REVIEW


What the Website says:

A lightweight, soothing gel-crème for blemished skin.
Leaves skin looking matte
Antibacterial action
Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin

(Tradução para português no final)

My Review:

I have oily skin so I have blemishes appearing all the time. I use the Tea Tree Oil to vanish them once they appear, which doesn't prevent them to reappear. So I opted for the moisturizer tea tree. I've been using this for a couple of weeks now, and does not only prevent the blemishes to appear but also reduces the redness and fades the marks of previous blemishes and pimples. It is great!


I apply this every night as part of my night skincare routine. If you want results I recommend to not skip those nights when you're too lazy to take care of your skin (don't worry I do that sometimes). When you forget to apply it feels like your skin notices right way.


Great for people who have break outs quite often. The type of person that when thinks a pimple finally fade away another one appears.
---

Eu tenho uma pele oleosa, logo tenho borbulhas sempre a aparecer. Eu uso o Tea Tree Oil para as fazer desaparecer, o que não faz com que não reapareçam. Assim optei pelo creme hidratante de Tea Tree. Já o uso há algumas semanas, e não só previne as borbulhas de aparecer como também reduz as áreas vermelhas e desvanece outras marcas mais antigas. É fantástico!

Eu uso isto todas as noites dentro da minha rotina nocturna. Se quiseres resultados eu recomendo a não deixar passar nenhuma das noites, quando estás demasiado preguiçosa para tratar da tua pele. Parece que ela nota logo.

Óptimo para pessoas que "rebentam" muito frequentemente. Aquelas que pensam que quando uma borbulha finalmente desapareceu já está outra a espreitar.  

Disclaimer: Not Sponsored.

30 comentários:

  1. I do love Tea Tree products but I have never tried any from The Body Shop. I am currently favouring Tea Tree products from Boots' own range which are heavenly, well worth a try.
    Becka | This Is My World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only tried tea tree products from The Body Shop actually. Need to pick others :p I hope they are all fabulous like these ones!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to look at my blog I would be delighted. Thanks!

    cococami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amei seu blog e o REVIEW <3
    Claro que eu já estou seguindo...
    XXX
    http://victorious-b.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it's amazing! I love the smell of tree tea oil! SOOOO earthy and spicy!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at first I found it very strong, but now I kinda like it :p

      Delete
  5. I had the Tea tree sing clearing toner and it was amazing! I love their tea tree range xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so do I.
      I hope I can try all of the range because tea tree really is amazing! :D

      Delete
  6. Hii I love this post!! I'm actually half portuguese!

    Definitely followed, oxx

    Veronica

    www.vontreal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, that's cool! thank you so much :D

      Delete
  7. Love this post :) Ive really been enjoying all the tea tree products from body shop, they are totally worth it.
    Love Rose x
    tartanandrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :p totally agree with you

      Delete
  8. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    xCan you please visit/follow mine & my 14yr olds twins blog x
    P.s Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, isto é perfeito para mim!! É muito caro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acho que foi pouco mais de 8 euros, como já comprei há algum tempo!

      Obrigada por seguires adoro o teu blog :D

      Delete
  10. Olha eu nunca tive muito acne mas tenho acne tardio..com uma borbulha ou duas de vez em quando! É chato! =\ Nc experimentei esse produto, costumo usar produtos da La Roche Posay e são fantásticos! By the way, adorei o teu blog! Sou a tua nova seguidora! ;)
    Biju*

    http://thegirlinthepocket.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pois é como eu, mas por acaso os produtos Tea Tree ajudam-me. Esses não conheço!
      muito obrigada :D

      Delete
  11. I could really do with using something like this, I'm trying to be more careful with what I put on my skin (I'm trying to use things with less chemicals and what not) so this could be really ideal! Great review xoxox

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's great! and thank you:)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.