Sunday, 9 March 2014

Yankee Candles


I always wanted to try the famous Yankee Candles, so recently I ordered three different ones from Ebay. I chose the smallest ones with the jar form because they are less expensive, and it's great just to see if I like the scents.


The first one is called "Home Sweet Home" and it smells like cinnamon with other things to the mixture. It's quite nice and very cozy.  


The "Macintosh Spice" one is very similar to the previous one, except the smell of apple is more noticeable. I think I prefer this one to the other, because I love the smell of apples and it's great blended with cinnamon. 


This one is my favorite, it's called "Vanilla Cupcake" and I just want to eat it! It's such a sweet smell of vanilla, hmm... it's perfect.

Do you like Yankee Candles? If so, which scent is your favorite that I should try?

7 comentários:

  1. yankee candles are the best! I have a lavender one it smells so good X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the pictures and I really liked how you set them up! Great Post! Christmas cookies is my favorite! :)

    ~Naomi

    nrosenblum17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I studied photography so that helped :p

      Delete
  3. I was about to comment about the same scent as Naomi, above! If you can get your hands on it, Christmas Cookie is absolutely DELICIOUS - smells good enough to eat! xo
    tinygreycat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh so I definitely have to try it. nice, thank you! :D

      Delete
  4. Yankee candles are the best!!!
    check out my blog, im new.. http://allaboutfabfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.