Wednesday, 12 March 2014

My Fashion Essentials for Spring

Spring is almost here and in some places, depend where you are in the world, it starts to get warmer and nicer, which makes us start changing our clothing elections. Like My Fashion Essentials for Winter, these are some things that I think are fundamental for the upcoming season

A cute Cardigan
It starts to get warmer but it's still a bit chill, so it's the perfect time to wear a cardigan. 

x

Something With Flowers
It can be a bag or a hair clip, but at Spring when the flowers start to rise you got to blend with them. I love my floral backpack from Accessorize and to use a "flower garland" to add around a ponytail to be more subtle. 

Pink (Pink) Pink Oversized Rose Garland Bun Hairband  | 303938470 | New Look
x

Flats or Loafers
I prefer loafers. They're like flats but it's nicer to walk on in my opinion. I've feature one pair on my Shoes That I Want post and I still like them, so I need to get them for Spring.

x

Sunglasses
You can wear sunglasses all year, if there's sunshine. But normally at this time of the year there's more sun therefore, having some sunnies on your bag is always important, they protect you from the sun and make you look cute.

x

Tell me one of your Spring Essentials in the comments below :)


6 comentários:

  1. i love those sunglasses! i'd love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/mac-syrup-lustre-lipstick.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got loads of floral stuff because I'm practically obsessed with flowers, haha. Great blog post :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love floral, everything looks so pretty :p thanks!!

      Delete
  3. Great post :)

    http://lifeisbeauty1994.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.