Saturday, 29 March 2014

Lush Wishlist

Here are some products from Lush which I heard great things about. I definitively want to buy when I put my feet on a lush store OR get the courage and order them online (but I really want to smell them first, because you never know...)
--
Aqui ficam alguns produtos da Lush que eu ouvi boas coisas sobre eles. Eu definitivamente quero comprá-los quando puser os meus pés numa loja OU arranjar coragem e mandá-las vir online (mas eu quero mesmo cheirá-las primeiro, porque nunca se sabe...)


Products:

Prince Charming Shower Gel
Bunny Bubble Bar
Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion
Love Locket Bath Bomb
Dragon's Egg Bubble Bar
Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds Bath Bomb
Hair Doctor Hair & Scalp Mask
Liquid Eyeliner
Bubblegum Lip Scrub

--

What else do you recommend?



8 comentários:

  1. I love love LUSH x I would definitely buy them in stores just to smell before you buy but they all smell lovely :)

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LUSH x I would definitely buy them in stores just to smell before you buy but they all smell lovely :)

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sad that I don't have a store nearby :( because I have the same opinion as you!

      Delete
  3. lush is wonderful. i prefer the heavier scents, nothing too bloomy.

    my personal favorites are the karma perfume and the olive branch shower gel. oh, and of course the phoenix rising bath bomb.

    you could also ask the online staff for some test samples, usually they are quite generous.

    cultusillusionanima.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you for the advice :D

      Delete
  4. I love walking past Lush and it always smells amazing!! I'd love to restock on some more bath bombs!

    You have a lovely blog!
    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Very inspiring blogger award http://julieza.com/very-inspiring-blogger-award/tag/ take care xx julie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.