Saturday, 1 March 2014

I Heart Drugstore Makeup TAG


Today I'm doing this really cool TAG, which I love because you can always discover some drugstore products that are good and worth it. I was tag by Beauty Rae, so go check her blog :p

The Questions:

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?
Rimmel! But it's a tie with Maybelline.

2. What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
Face - Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Cheek - I don't think I have one...
Lip - Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon

3. Least favourite product?
Maybelline Super Stay 24h foundation
It's very greasy, I don't enjoy it at all.

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
It's a great powder, OK?

5. What is your favourite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
Nivea BB Cream
For some reason not a lot of people like it, but it works perfectly for me.

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Pixi Perfection Palette. 
It's a nice product, I only think it's a bit more pricey that it should be.

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
- Maybelline Eye Studio Drama Gel Eyeliner = Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer =  YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Concealer

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
Maybelline Color Sensational in Beige
This shade in particular, I don't like the smell or the shine.

I TAG everyone that is reading this, is a great way to share with your reader products that you recommend and others that are not worth it.
If you do it leave your blog post below :)


I did some research and Bourjois is a drugstore product here in Europe but not in the US. How weird...

2 comentários:

  1. Great tag!!! I don't think I've ever used any of these products! I will take a look at them next time :) x

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some are actually worth it (:

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.