Today I'm doing this really cool TAG, which I love because you can always discover some drugstore products that are good and worth it. I was tag by Beauty Rae, so go check her blog :p
1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?
Rimmel! But it's a tie with Maybelline.
2. What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
Face - Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Cheek - I don't think I have one...
Lip - Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon
3. Least favourite product?
Maybelline Super Stay 24h foundation
It's very greasy, I don't enjoy it at all.
4. What is the best makeup bargain?
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
It's a great powder, OK?
5. What is your favourite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
Nivea BB Cream
For some reason not a lot of people like it, but it works perfectly for me.
6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Pixi Perfection Palette.
It's a nice product, I only think it's a bit more pricey that it should be.
7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
- Maybelline Eye Studio Drama Gel Eyeliner = Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer = YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Concealer
8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
Maybelline Color Sensational in Beige
This shade in particular, I don't like the smell or the shine.
I TAG everyone that is reading this, is a great way to share with your reader products that you recommend and others that are not worth it.
If you do it leave your blog post below :)
I did some research and Bourjois is a drugstore product here in Europe but not in the US. How weird...