Monday, 31 March 2014

Fashion and Beauty HAUL


Hello! Yesterday I did some shopping and today I'm here to show you what I got. I purchased things from Bershka, Seaside, Claire's, The Body Shop, Rimmel and Maybelline. Enjoy :)
--
Olá! Eu ontem fiz algumas compras e estou aqui hoje para vos mostrar o que consegui. Eu comprei coisas da Bershka, Seaside, Claire's, The Body Shop, Rimmel e da Maybelline. Aprecia :)

Disclaimer: I did not make this post to brag about anything, I simple did some shopping and thought it would be nice to share because I think it helps finding about new things, at least for me, I love seeing hauls!



Red and Blue pattern shirt - Bershka


Black Cut Out Ankle Boots - Seaside


Sunflower Crown - Claire's
White Flower Crown - Claire's
Black bow with studs - Claire's
Pastel Nail Polish (Pack of Six) - Claire's


Black Hairband with ears - Bershka
Pack of two gold rings - Bershka
Gold necklace with three hearts - Bershka


Super Stay 24h Foundation in Ivory - Maybelline
Dream Lumi Touch Concealer - Maybelline
Top Nail Coat 60 seconds dry - Rimmel
Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion - The Body Shop

I'll do some reviews of these products as some outfits featuring few of my clothing purchases. What did you liked the most?
--
Eu farei algumas reviews destes produtos assim como conjuntos com algumas das minhas novas peças de roupa. Do que gostaste mais?

5 comentários:

  1. I adore the shirt! Lovely colours!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul x Great boots!

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul x Great boots!

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing! I love the shirt x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.