Verbena/Verveine/Vervain whatever it's called, this tea caught my attention for one reason. I'm a pretty big fan of The Vampire Diares, so the ones who also watch it might know why I find this interesting. I was just doing some groceries when I take a look at the tea section and I see this one from Lipton. And damn, it's very delicious! Now no vampire can drink my blood or compel me hehehe.
- 21 - portugal
- ► 15 (80)
- February Favourites
- Shoes That I Want #February
- Favourite Quote #2
- Liebster Award
- Makeup Products I Use Everyday
- Vervain Tea
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Review
- Favourite Quote #1
- My Fashion Essentials for Winter
- The Black Leggings
- New Favourite Shoes #Stradivarius
- My Night Skincare Routine for LAZY PEOPLE!
- Obsessed With Shameless (US)
- DIY Chain Rings
- ▼ Feb (14)
All text, photography and outfit pictures are mine unless stated otherwise. Do not use any picture without permission.
Any item marked with an asterisk (*) or with c/o was sent to me by a company for review purposes. All opinions are my own.