Sunday, 9 February 2014

The Black Leggings

I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with leggings. Normally I either wear leggings, jeggings or, once in a while, skirts. Yeah... I'm not a big fan of jeans/trousers. 
I don't even know how many pair of leggings I own, but If I was to count them probably more than half would be black!
Many people that I know wonder why I have so many pairs of black leggings, for them is all the same, so they can't understand why I keep buying more and more, when there are other colors and patterns available. 

But there really are so many choices that I can't even describe. And they go with everything, so it's definitely a fashion essential. And of course the more you own, better.


Those are the last pair that I bought, they're are from Stradivarius and they're are super pretty, comfortable and warm (which is a plus because is very cold where I live). I love the texture that they have, it's very unique. For some they're just another boring black leggings, but I know that they aren't and that's all that matters, right?
Keep buying black leggings ladies ;)

Subscribe to my blog CLICKING HERE :)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.