Friday, 7 February 2014

Obsessed With Shameless (US)

Season-3-Promotional-Poster-shameless-us-32713318-800-960

In less than a week I watched three seasons of the US version of Shameless. The fourth one is currently coming out and I'll soon start watching it.
For those who don't know, Shameless is about the Frank Gallagher's family, the drunk father of six children. He's only at home when he needs money or a place to stay. Fiona Gallagher, the oldest daughter (21), is like a mother for her 5 siblings, who works hard to make sure her brothers and sister got everything they deserve.
The show has a Skins atmosphere, in my opinion, so if you like it you should totally watch it.





I like everything about the tv show. The music, the story, the environment... It really gets you addicted once you start watching. And prepare to be emotionally attached to that family!

If I have to choose a favourite character I would choose Fiona, for being so brave and really fighting for the wellness of their siblings, or Lip, the second child, because look at him! ;)




If you are curious, what the promo here.

What do you think of the show? Let me know :b

Love, 
mabs!

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.