Saturday, 8 February 2014

My Night Skincare Routine for LAZY PEOPLE!

When I started taking care of my skin I set a night routine that I would do every night. It was pretty simple, I just used three products so I think this is great for people who want to start getting into taking care of their face and are a little lazy. That was my case, I was pretty lazy so I set a super simple one to start.


1. What you have to do first is clean your face. 


I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, that is a cheap alternative to the Bioderma Micellar, but it's great because it is a makeup remover, cleanser and toner. So instead of using three products you only use one. Apply that all over your face to remove makeup and clean you face from excessive oils. 



2. Apply an eye cream. 


It's really important to take a specially care of your eyes, as it's one of our most sensitive areas. I use the It's Potent! Eye Cream from Benefit. Is supposed to light your eyes and make your dark circles less visible. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it.

3. Don't forget to moisturize.


This product is up to you, choose one that suits your skin type better. I recently started using the HerbaLife Moisturizer (Normal to Dry) and so far it's great, leaves your skin extra soft. 


TIP
This is a daily night routine. I recommend that once a week you do a face mask and exfoliate!

--

Follow this blog by CLICKING HERE :)

1 comentários:

  1. Three steps and it's done!!
    Good one sweety!
    Check out my new post : http://www.yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in/2014/02/naomi-ganzu-diva-mode-aroma-magic.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.