Monday, 17 February 2014

Makeup Products I Use Everyday

I like to wear makeup, and the amount I wear always depends on the time I wake up. I have to go to university everyday at 9 am, and I looooove my bed, so you can see how it is every morning. But doesn't matter if I wake up at 8h15 or 8h30 these are the products I use daily. Sometimes there's time to apply more and other times none at all.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory | Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting drama Gel Eyeliner  in 01 Black | Benefit They're real! Mascara (sample size)

So, what are the makeup products you can't skip on a daily basis?!


Follow my blog by CLICKING HERE :)

2 comentários:

  1. I can never skip mascara, concealer and powder. Great post x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I always forget about powder when I only apply concealer, even though it's a very important step...
      Thank you!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.