Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Liebster Award



Hello! I'm so happy to tell you that I've been nominated for the first time for a Liebster Award by Meg (The Glee Projectwhich is an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. Thanks again for the nomination :)


Rules:
You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
You have to answer 11 questions from the person who had nominated you.
You have to make 11 questions for the persons that you are nominating.
You have to nominate 11 blogs with a little bit more or less than 200 followers on Bloglovin’ to answer your questions.
You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you.
Finally, you must let the people know that they have been nominated.

I will now answer the questions that she asked me and other 10 blogs:

What inspired you to start blogging?

I've always read a lot of fashion and beauty blogs, and I always wanted to have my own, but I thought no one would read it. But I've recently getting more and more into those topics and had so many opinions that I just started. The feedback has been amazing so far.

Where did the name of your blog come from?

My fisrt two names are Marcia Sofia, mabsoph is kinda the combination of the two with a bit of a twist to make it interesting. I use this username for everything: tumblr, twitter, youtube...

Which celebrity would play you in a film of your life?

Tatiana Maslany from Orphan black or Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones. They are both amazing!

What's the scariest thing you've ever done?

Definitely, how will I explain it, when I had to climb a mountain and then I had to go down but backwards and wow that was scary.

Describe your dream home

Near the beach, not very big. The decor would be white, minimalist and vintage with a lot of fairy lights. hehe

How tall are you?

164 cm that's like 5ft 4.5in

If you were stranded on a desert island, what item would you lust for?

Food would be nice...

What's your most famous (or outrageous!) original recipe?

It's not very original but I do make a very delicious chocolate mousse. You can watch it here.

What tips would you give your younger self?

Don't be so naive and say what you really mean.

Which is your favourite season?

Spring. Perfect combination of weather.

Post up your all-time favourite photograph


I love macro photography and I don't know which one is my favourite. But I'm so proud of this photograph I took because there was so many bees and they wouldn't stop and still I manage to take this one.

I will nominate these people for the Liebster Award, that have amazing blogs:

3. Tammy (tammy sasser)
8. Isobel (isobelxhayes)
9. Eleanor (Eleanor's corner)
10. Charlotte (wear something black)

And my questions are:

1. What is your favourite tv show?
2. If you could live in one place forever, where would it be?
3. What is your secret talent?
4. Who's your celebrity crush?
5. Makeup or clothing?
6. Favourite youtuber(s)?
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
8. What do you like to do in your free time? Besides blogging..
9. What is one thing that you would like to achieve, even though it seems impossible?
10. How would you describe your fashion sense?
11. Post your favourite quote.

I hope you'll answer everything, I would love to read them :b


4 comentários:

  1. thank you for responding! your answers were really fun to read :)
    good luck with blogging and stay in touch
    meg
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is such a good thing for new bloggers!
    I just started blogging last month, would love to connect with a few more bloggers!

    Check out my blog and f you decide to follow leave me a comment so I can follow back :)
    Would love to stay in contact x

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and I'll make sure to check your blog :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.