Friday, 28 February 2014

February Favourites

  • Beauty
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil


This is a great Tea Tree Oil that works perfectly on my skin, and I've been applying everyday. If you want to know more click here to read my review.



  • Fashion
Unicorn Jumper from Pull & Bear



Stradivarius Boots

I love these boots so much that I wrote a blog post about it. Read it here.
  • Tv Shows
Orphan Black



"The series focuses on Sarah Manning, a woman who assumes the identity of her clone, Elizabeth (Beth) Childs, after witnessing the latter's suicide. The series raises issues about the moral and ethical implications of human cloning and its impact on issues of personal identity."

This show got me addicted since episode one. Stuff is constantly happening and action is very present in this series. I recommend everyone to watch it.

The IT Crowd



"Set in the London offices of the fictional Reynholm Industries, the show revolves around the three staff members of its IT department: a geeky genius named Maurice Moss (Ayoade), the workshy Roy Trenneman (O'Dowd), and Jen Barber (Parkinson), the department head/relationship manager, who knows nothing about IT. The show also focuses on the bosses of Reynholm Industries: Denholm Reynholm (Chris Morris) and his son Douglas (Berry)."

This is a comedy show that made me laugh immediately in the first second of the show, that's how you know a tv show is good haha. It's very funny and entertaining.

Parks and Recreations


"It's an American comedy television series on the NBC television network, starring Amy Poehler as Leslie Knope, a perky, mid-level bureaucrat in the parks department of Pawnee, a fictional town in Indiana."

This show is very popular and well received because of the intelligence that's put into the comedy. I still have a lot to watch, but it has been hilarious so far.




  • Music
Two songs that I gave special attention this month




  • Films
These are two portuguese short films by Nuno Rocha that I absolutly love. You can watch them both on youtube. They don't have dialogue so please watch it :p you won't regret it. It only has 7 and 5 minutes.

"Momentos" 


"3x3"


Tell me one thing that you loved this month down in the comment section. I like to hear about new things!

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.