Saturday, 1 February 2014

DIY Chain Rings


Hello everyone! One day I saw some beautiful chain rings and I got inspired to do my own. So whilst searching for some old chains around my house that I could transform I came up with this three ideas, that might serve as an inspiration for you.







The First one are two rings, one normal and one mid finger, connected by a chain. This one is probably my favorite, it's very simple but beautiful.




The Second one is just a chain wrapped twice around my finger, and I just added a button that I had from an old shirt. The button stays loose so I recommend to glue it if you prefer.



The Third one is a two fingers ring. You can recreate it if you have some accessory that covers two fingers and that is easily to add a chain. I'm really happy with it.


Watch the video where I show you how to do it:


Love, 
mabs!

1 comentários:

Thank you for your comment!
If you have a question, I will answer it on your blog or, if you don't have one, come back later for an answer.